Depression Study Pre-Qualification Questionnaire
Paid Depression Focus Groups, locations vary. Must be between the ages of 18-65, other restrictions apply depending on location.
Compensation: $600/ 2 day session
Topics of Study Include:
- Depression in Youth (Must be parent of a child under the age of 18 with depression symptoms. Only one parent involvement required; child is not involved in study).
- Initial Diagnosis of Depression after Age 40 (Must be age 40-65 and have medical diagnosis of depression, types can vary).
- Manic Depressive Disorder in Men (Must be male, age 18-65 with symptoms of Manic Depressive Disorder).
- Manic Depressive Disorder in Women (Must be female, age 18-65 with symptoms of Manic Depressive Disorder).
- Undiagnosed Depression (General study. Must be age 18-65 with symptoms of depression. Must not have an official medical diagnosis, unmedicated).
- Obesity and Depression (2 separate groups, Male/ Female. Combination of Obesity and Depression, medicated or unmedicated. Must disclose medications.)
If you suffer from depression of any kind, or love someone who does, you know what a painful and lonely journey it can be. So many people are afraid or too ashamed to seek professional help from a doctor. But often times those very same people will consider taking part in clinical trials or focus groups. This is a win–win. As the participant in a clinical trial or focus group, you are given the utmost attention from industry professionals including clinical physicians and/or specialized therapists. Not only do you not pay for this medical treatment, but in fact you are compensated for your time and inconvenience. In return, the medical field benefits from studying your particular profile and your experience with depression, related medications and potentially other means of treatment that may currently be in trial and not yet available to the general public. If you are ready to take that next step and help doctors evaluate potential treatments for depression, consider applying to participate today. If your profile matches a study clinics are recruiting for, you will be contacted with more information on how to participate. If you would like to be considered, please complete the pre-qualification questionnaire below.
*Disclaimer: By filling out this form I agree to be contacted by G.O.O.D and partners.